Thursday, February 6, 2014

Week Two - Day Four

Yes, it's week 2, day 4. I am feeling wonderful.  I am even walking a bit easier. Captain noticed that, too.  Looking back on the last 10 days I have to say I've done remarkably good at staying on my plan. The only deviation was my small mocha on Super Bowl Sunday. My quarterly check-up is on Feb. 18th, so I will let you know how much I have lost.


I wasn't really hungry for breakfast, but I had to eat something so I could take my medication. Made those quick little ham roll-ups. Tasty, as always!

I went out and looked for rentals for the parental units.  They will be moving up here close to me so I can help take care of them.  The dad is still very mobile and can drive and all; the mom, not so much. She just surrendered her drivers license and as of March 1st it will be a California ID card. Off to the grocery store I then went so I could get more peanut butter and splenda (gee, I wonder why?), plus other various necessities. For munching I got some dry roasted peanuts and a couple cans of garbanzo beans to make those crunchy little snacks.


Back home and I was hungry. Lunch was one of those "tacos in a cup" that I told you about. No tortilla, only the taco fixin's, but in a bowl this time. Very filling.

Does it look tasty?

Dinner tonight was a Chinese chicken salad.  I took shredded cabbage, added scallion, sweet pea pods, carrots, broccoli, chicken, covered it with that amazing dressing I made with peanut butter, sprinkled on peanuts, and had a bowl of goodness.  So filling and satisfying.  Healthy, too!

The night is still young and I think I'm going into the kitchen later and make some more of those peanut butter cookies using the recipe I shared with you yesterday. If I do, I will let you know.

In the meantime, have a beautiful night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment