Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week Four - Day Seven: The End of Week 4!

Week 4 has come to an end!

I now have almost one month behind me.  What an adventure it's been.

I woke up this morning with that scratchy throat and tickley cough that everyone seems to be getting. Fortunately Ricola cough drops seem to help. No, they are not sugar free, sorry to say.

Does anyone know what this horn is called?
So to continue on with my day, and struggling to stay the course, I had a Spanish omelet for breakfast. Monterey Jack, Colby Jack, and salsa made it a very tasty dish. The afternoon rolls around and I'm hungry. Unfortunately my pantry is bare and I don't feel like going grocery shopping. I threw on some clothes, put my hat on, and Maddie and I headed to Popeye's drive-thru for chicken. Came home and ate two chicken legs and I was good to go.  I still had some corn dip left from Jon's birthday so I did have a couple bites of it, as well.  It was not my favorite, but Captain loves it! Owell...

Tomorrow morning I have a committee meeting at Peach Tree Healthcare, and then the CEO is taking me on a tour of all 4 clinics. I'm very excited to see how they operate. Being on their board has been an eyeopening experience for me. I'm still in that learning curve as I only started last July.

Our new logo!
Well, dear friends, I know it's only early evening, but I think I will call it a night. Thanks for hanging with me on this boring day. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting. Have a beautiful night!












No comments:

Post a Comment