Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week Three - Day Three: I am sick...


Yes, it's true, I am sick. It hit me this morning out of the blue. By the time I got home from my errands I thought I was going to die and was running a fever. Gee, that throws a curve ball into my Valentine's Day plans, and my diet. (I hate that word, but there really isn't any other word that is appropriate at this moment.)

When I talked to Captain he told me I needed to be on the BRAT diet - bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. I told him I didn't have any bread so I will be on the BRA diet instead. :D

I slept all afternoon and will be heading back to bed within the hour. Thanks for letting me whine. Hopefully I will start getting back to my usual, sunny self. In the meantime, y'all take care of yourself out there, okay?

Love,
~Lin...

No comments:

Post a Comment