Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week Nine - Day Four: One more day...

Let's just put this out there and get it over with. My food day sucked. There. I said it.


To say that my world has been turned upside down this past week is putting it mildly. A lot of things have gone wrong, but a lot of things have gone right


On the wrong side we have had to deal with Dad's blood pressure. It's been so high a couple of times he had to take the prescription for when his systolic is over 170. I am constantly having to fuss at him to calm down because he gets so wound up over the smallest things.

On the right side, they found a house and signed the papers today. Dad rented a storage unit thinking we were going to have to unload the truck before we found a house; they were good enough to cancel the contract and refund the money. Best of all we will start moving in tomorrow!


I feel like I have not stopped since I left last week. I feel like I will not rest until I get my home back. I am exhausted.


I know I'm whining. I can't help it. Sorry. I know this is something I have to do and I am just venting. Hope you understand. I plan to be back to my ol' self by Monday.


And now I'm going to crawl into bed and try to get some sleep. It's been a while since I really slept. That is all. I am done.

Lin



No comments:

Post a Comment