Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Week Seven - Day Three: The Day After...


Yes, it is the day after. How am I doing?

Struggling with the urge to eat everything in site. That is sad... That is what eating a few too many carbs does to me... That is no bueno...


I am prowling around the kitchen wanting to eat everything. I have eaten half my quiche already! I could snack on my cookies, but that doesn't sound satisfying. I could eat my lasagna soup but it's just not doing it for me, either. I could snack on a huge salad! Meh... I don't think so. I am so frustrated.


On a bright note, my tight black jeans are now easier to get into! I love that!

Do these jeans make my butt look big?
Trying to distract myself, I set about cleaning the kitchen. I also got out the rest of the onions I cooked yesterday and caramelized them more. I am going to add them to my fried cabbage and kielbasa for dinner tonight. :)

The distraction worked. It kept my thoughts away from that drawer full of chocolate I have (thanks to Captain), or baking scones. Before I knew it, it was time for me to make dinner. So I made Southern Fried Cabbage. Not bad! A nice, light spice to it. Besides, I love fried cabbage!.


The bonus of all this frustration today is that I now have a clean kitchen!

Ta-da!!
And although the night is still young, I am tired. I will sign off and wish you all a good evening. Hopefully tomorrow I will be perkier. 













Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment