Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week Sixteen - Day Two: Fat Fast, Day Six!

It's Tuesday and it ended up being a very quiet day!


Monday night I started to get the munchies so I made my Magic Peanut Butter Cookies. It really is one of the best #recipes for curbing appetites! I only had one to see how they were, but my Tuesday breakfast consisted of 3 of them with my coffee.

I spent the morning scouring low carb web sites for new recipes, and I found 2 great sites. One is called Splendid Low-Carbing; the other is Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes.

SLC has a great recipe for a baking mix; it's gluten free and very low carb with only 2.2 net carbs per 1/4 cup. She uses it for making scones, foccacia bread, and various and sundry other uses.



BLCR has a recipe for Peppered Bacon Cheese Bread, which I can't wait to make!



Because you all know how I love to make my Cracked Out Beer Bread even though it has a bazillion carbs!


I'm drooling now... Sorry...

Dad called me about 2 :00 and said, "It's Taco Tuesday! Do you want to go?" "Aghhh! How can you do that to me?" I asked! "Well, only have one taco and not two!"


Although one corn tortilla only has 9.9 net grams of carbs, it is more than I'm willing to eat right now. So although I did go, I only ate the insides. Darn you, Jimboy's Tacos!!!

After that it was Mother-Daughter time and I took her to Kohl's and Winco. Dad needed a little alone time and I needed some groceries, so it was a win-win for everyone.


After spending the rest of the day visiting my redheads, I went home and made dinner. It was plain and simple. A hamburger patty with cheese and caramelized onions. It took me an hour to eat it and I didn't even share any of it with Maddie. I was being selfish.


Yes, there is meat under all that cheese and onions! 
That was my day! Not every exciting, but successful none the less. I hope you had just a quiet a day!

My love to all of you!







Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment