Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week Seventeen - Day Sunday: Not Feeling It!


Nope, just not feelin' it. It has been very difficult to blog the last 4 days. Why that is, I don't know. But I think it's for the following reasons:

When I saw the orthopedic doctor on Thursday he told me I have been on the pain medication (tramadol) for way too long. So Friday I only took one dose instead of three. Saturday I was going through withdrawls and did not have a good day. I took one and a half doses to get me thru the day. Today I have only taken one dose and not sure if I will take anymore tonight.


I have been waiting to hear about the funeral plans for Lisa. I just got the phone call from her husband tonight that the service will be next Friday, 5/23. So surreal when someone that you've shared almost your entire life is no longer with you.


And finally, today would have been my 43rd wedding anniversary. Even though Paul and I were divorced we never stopped loving each other. He passed away in 2007 and he is still missed.


Through all of this I have somehow managed to stay fairly low carb. How? I have no idea. Tonight I have had to make my cheese crisp and magic peanut butter cookie #recipes as all I want to do is eat! Must be the stress. I succeeded tho, and made it through...



So here is to a new day, a new week. I don't know what is in store for me, but you will know about it when I know about it. Well, with maybe a day of lag time. ;)

Sweet dreams, and wishing you a beautiful tomorrow!

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment