Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week Thirty-Four - How Was My Tuesday?


It was a good day! Bacon and eggs for breakfast; caprese salad for lunch. Sounds like my Monday, right? But then came The Happy Viking - as usual.


Captain had his usual beer, I had my usual Bloody Mary, complete with 3 olives and a pickled green bean. He wanted a quesadilla appetizer with chicken, so we shared it. Did you know one 10" flour tortilla has 36 net carbs? Holy smokes!!! I split it with him, so kiss 18 carbs goodbye for Tuesday! Good thing I can have 35 carbs for the day. I ordered wings with 'Bama White Sauce, which is a mayonnaise-based bbq sauce.  He ordered the 'strami burger w/bacon. Oh, and onion rings. I did not partake of his food, and he took half of my wings home.


Yep, it was a good day!

When we got home we had movie night. We watched Veronica Guerin...

Based on a true story!
Very powerful!
...and then for a little fluff to end the evening we watched two (yes, 2!) episodes of One Step Beyond!

Kind of like Twilight Zone, only based on true stories!
Now my night has come to an end. I will go swimming tomorrow. :) Hope your Tuesday was awesome!

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment