Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week Twelve - Day Three: Welcome to my Wednesday!

Wednesday was probably a lot easier than previous days have been.


Food this day included eggs, hot dogs, and a salad.  It was more like a snack day than a meal day. I am working on getting back to some semblance of a schedule. I still need to gather a couple of recipes, go to the grocery store and restock my pantry. Too many restaurant meals, for sure.

Now, my son-in-law Ryan will laugh at that one because, yes, Captain and I do eat a lot of restaurant meals. But it seems to be different when it's a part of my life and my schedule, as opposed to living in the middle of chaos when everything is out of control.

Today I actually did something that is almost unthinkable for me. I shopped at Wal-Mart.


Well, I didn't, but I took my mom there. She LOVES Wal-Mart. I hate it. So I traipsed along with her throughout the store. It reminded me once again of why I hate it so much. It's too big; people are rude; and I disapprove of employers who won't even pay their employees a living wage.

OK, rant over.

I also took mom to the doctor for a recheck. Yes, she definitely had pneumonia, but between the antibiotics and steroids she is doing great. Recheck in a month!


Thursday ought to be fun. Captain and I are going to a special dinner at Concannon Vineyards. Yes, we go there a lot. But it's so beautiful there, and the food is always great.


And that is pretty much my boring day.  I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow! Hope you had a great night!

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment